Cook time minutes
- 5 cups of Escarole, washed and chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp of Kalamata Olives, pitted and halved
- 2 Tbsp of Pine Nuts
- Pinch of Hot Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Blanch the escarole in boiling water for 1 minute, drain and set aside.
2) In a medium skillet over medium heat, add the oil and garlic, cook for a few minutes or until the garlic becomes fragrant and lightly golden, add the pine nuts and hot pepper flakes and cook for a couple minutes or until the pine nuts turn a lovely golden color.
3) Add the escarole, season with salt and pepper and cook for just a couple minutes.
4) Add the black olives and turn off the heat. Enjoy!
Report a problem