Cook time10 minutes
- 2 Fillets of Salmon, about 6oz each
- 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard
- Zest and Juice of 1/2 of a Lemon
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Chives
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Dill
- 1/2 of Cucumber, seeded and finely diced or grated
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
1) In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, mustard, lemon zest and juice, granulated garlic, fresh garlic, chives, dill, cucumber, salt and pepper, stir well, cover and refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
2) Preheat the oven to 475 degrees, brush the salmon with some oil, season with salt and pepper to taste and roast for 10 minutes, allow to cool to room temperature.
3) When ready to serve, dollop some sauce over the salmon and serve along side some couscous.
Report a problem