Cook time minutes
- 2 New York Strip Steaks, about Ĺ inch thick
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, Sliced
- 2 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- ĺ cup of Beef Stock
- 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- Steak Seasoning to taste
- 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
1) Preheat a cast iron skillet over medium high heat for about 5 minutes or until itís smoking hot.
2) Season the steaks on both sides with the salt, pepper and steak seasoning.
3) Add the oil and let that get hot (it will take a few seconds) add in the steaks and cook them for about 2 minutes on each side for medium temperature.
4) Remove the steaks to a plate, cover them with foil and set aside.
5) Add a tiny bit more oil in the pan and add in the garlic, let it cook for about a minute, pour in the beef stock and let it cook for a couple minutes or until the beef stock reduces by half.
6) Add in the balsamic and butter and let that cook for another minute as well.
7) Pour over the cooked steaks and enjoy!
Report a problem