Cook time minutes
- ¾ cup of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 1 ¾ cup of All Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup of Confectioner Sugar
- ½ tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees; line an 8x8 square baking pan with parchment paper coming up the sides of the pan, spray with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
2) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter, sugar and vanilla until very creamy, about 2 minutes.
3) Add the flour and salt and mix for 1 minute.
4) Press the dough into the parchment paper lined pan and press it all to make sure it’s even. Using a butter knife or a bench knife, cut into 18 bars.
5) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly golden. As soon as you take them out of the oven, run your knife through all the cuts and let them cool completely. Remove from the pan and dip them in melted chocolate if you chose.
Report a problem