Cook time7 minutes
- 18 Large Shrimp, peeled and devained
- 2 Small or 1 Large Zucchini, halved and cut into half moons (make sure they are all the same thickness and you need 18 pieces)
- 1 Fresno Chili, seeded and minced
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 1 Batch Of Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette
- Salt and Pepper
1) Skewer 3 pieces of shrimp and 3 pieces of zucchini onto a skewer (if using wooden skewers make sure to soak them in water for 30 minutes before using) place all the kabobs in a shallow bowl.
2) Season them with salt and pepper and scatter the chili and parsley all over the top along with the lemon vinaigrette. Cover and pop them in the fridge for about an hour.
3) Preheat a grill pan or outdoor grill over medium high heat. Grill the skewers for about 3 minutes on each side or until hey develop grill marks and the shrimp are fully cooked.
Report a problem