Cook time minutes
For the cocktail sauce:
- ½ cup of Chili Sauce
- ½ cup of Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp of Prepared Horseradish
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- Few Drops of Worcestershire Sauce
- Few Drops of Hot Sauce (optional)For the shrimp:
- 1 ½ pounds of Shrimp, shelled and devained
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
To make the sauce,
1) Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix together well. Let it chill in the fridge while you work on the shrimp.
For the shrimp,
1) Add the oil in a large skillet and preheat over high heat. Add the shrimp, season with salt and pepper to taste and cook for about 4 minutes or until the shrimp are fully cooked through.