Cook time5 minutes
ServingsMakes about 8
For the rolls:
- 4 ounces of Cooked Thin Rice Noodles
- Spring Roll Wrappers
- 1/2 lb of Cooked Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Thinly sliced vegetables of your choice, I'm using Carrots, Red Cabbage, Cucumber, Bell Pepper
- Fresh Mint and Cilantro
- Sliced Scallions
- 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp of Light Oil
- Squeeze of limeFor the sauce:
- 1/4 cup of Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup of Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tbsp of Soy
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- Drizzle of hot sauce, I like Sirarcha
- Squeeze of Lime Juice or Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp of Sesame Oil
- Few Tablespoons of Water
1) In a small bowl, add all the ingredients for the sauce, add enough water to reach a sauce consistency but make sure it's not too thin, taste, adjust any seasonings and set aside.
2) Assemble the rolls however you like, just make sure to start by soaking the wrappers in hot water (watch video to see how I did it) and layering the noodles, veggies, herbs, shrimp and drizzle with the lime, soy and oil, wrap and set aside.
3) When ready, serve with the sauce and dig in!
Report a problem