Cook time10 minutes
ServingsMakes a couple dozen
- 7 cups of Golden Graham Cereal
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 4 Tbsp of Unsalted ButterAdditional Ingredients:
- About 2 cups of Mini Marshmallows
- A Bar of Chocolate (total about a cup of chopped chocolate)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
1) Spray a 9x13 inch pan with nonstick spray, line it with parchment paper (make sure the paper comes up the sides of the pan) and set it aside. Also, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large pot, melt the butter and marshmallows until they are fully melted, turn off the heat and carefully stir in the cereal (yes this will be sticky and messy but totally worth it.
3) Carefully take half of the mixture and pat it evenly in the bottom of your prepared pan (I wet my hands and do it that way because itís the easiest) then sprinkle over the chocolate and marshmallows and take the rest of the cereal mixture and pat that down as well (wet hands work best!) pop it into the oven for about 3 minutes.
4) as soon as it comes out, sprinkle over a pinch of sea salt (donít skip it) and allow them to cool and set for a couple of hours before cutting into them.
Report a problem