Cook time35 minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
For the cake:
- 1-1/2 cups of Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Milk or Water
- 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil or Melted ButterFor the rest:
- 1 qt of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Sauce (or you can make your own but store bought ice cream chocolate sauce works perfectly)
- 3/4 cup of Dry Roasted Peanuts
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, grease a 9” springform pan and set aside.
2) In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients to make the cake, then pour into your prepared pan, (place the pan on a baking sheet) and pop it in the oven to bake for about half an hour to 35 minutes or until fully cooked through. Allow it to cool completely.
3) Once the cake is cooled, spread the vanilla ice cream evenly over the top, followed by the peanuts and then drizzle on the caramel sauce followed by the chocolate sauce.
4) Lightly Cover with a plate or anything that doesn’t touch the surface of the cake and pop it in the freezer for a couple of hours to set before serving.
Report a problem