Cook time20 minutes
ServingsMakes about 4 dozen
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 3 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup of Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 3/4 cup of Powdered Sugar
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth, then add the remaining ingredients and mix together until fully combined (you might have to use your hands for the last few seconds to pull it all together).
3) Take a small about at a time (about 1/2 inch in size) roll into a ball and place on your prepared baking sheet. Bake them for 20 minutes.
4) Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a large resealable bag with the powdered sugar, then seal and shake them around until fully coated in the sugar.
5) Serve right away or store in a tightly sealed container for a few days (although these are so good they won’t last that long).
Report a problem