Cook time30 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 8 oz of spaghetti, cooked in boiling salted water until al dente then drained
- 4 oz of salami, finely diced
- 3 oz of provolone, finely diced
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated parm
- 5 large eggs
- Salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper
- Couple tablespoons of light olive oil
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs well with salt and lots of black pepper, add the chopped provolone, salami, parm and spaghetti and toss everything together really well to combine, set aside.
3) Preheat a 9 inch non-stick skillet (make sure the skillet is oven proof) with the oil over medium-high heat, once hot and the oil is sizzling, add the pasta mixture, pat the top down to flatten it a bit, reduce the temperature just a little bit.
4) Cook for about 5 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown and crispy, then slide into the hot oven for about 20 minutes. Allow to cook a bit before serving.
Report a problem