Cook time20 minutes
- 1/2lb of Spaghetti
- 1lb of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Fill a pot with water, add a generous pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
2) In a large skillet (big enough to hold the sauce and pasta) add the oil and garlic, once it starts to sizzle and lightly brown, add the cherry tomatoes along with some basil and a pinch of salt, and cook for about 15 minutes or until a sauce forms.
3) Half way through the sauce cooking, add the pasta to the boiling water, cook until al dente, drain and add to the sauce along with some more basil, cook all together for a minute then serve with an extra drizzle of olive oil and black pepper.
Report a problem