Cook time15 minutes
- 4 cups of Cherry Tomatoes or a mixture of Cherry Tomatoes and Grape Tomatoes
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, sliced
- 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Handful of Fresh Basil Leaves, roughly chopped
- 3/4 pound of Spaghetti
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano to serve
1) Fill a large pot with water and sprinkle in a generous amount of salt. Add the pasta and cook according to packages directions.
2) In a large skillet with high sides, add the garlic and oil and preheat it over medium heat. Allow the oil and garlic to heat up together and let it cook until the garlic becomes lightly golden.
3) Add the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper, let them cook for about 10 minutes or until they cook down and becomes saucy.
4) At this point, your pasta should be cooked, drain it well and add it back in the same pot.
5) Add the sauce to the spaghetti along with the basil and stir everything together to mix well.
6) Place it on a platter and grate some parmiggiano over the top.
Report a problem