Cook time30 minutes
- 1 lb Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb of Potatoes cut into large chunks (or use fingerling and halve them) cooked until half way cooked through
- 1 Bell Pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 Red Onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 Yellow Onion, cut into large chunks
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp of Dried Parsley Flakes
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) Mix together the cumin, chili powder, granulated garlic, parsley, salt and pepper, rub the mixture all over the pork and set aside.
3) In a large oven proof skillet, add the vegetable oil, allow it to come to temperature over medium high heat, add the pork tenderloin and sear on all sides. If your pan is big enough, add the veggies to the pan as well and allow them to develop some color.
4) Pop the whole thing in the oven and roast for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the pork is cooked to 150 degrees when tested with a meat thermometer.
Report a problem