Cook time10 minutes
- 1 lb of Thinly Sliced Chicken Breast
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning, or homemade taco seasoning
- 1 Head of Bibb Lettuce, washed, dried and leaves fanned out on a large platter
- 2 Vine Ripened Tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- Ĺ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 Tbsp of Freshly Chopped Cilantro
- ľ cup of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp Granulated Onion
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Corn Starch
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1) Preheat a grill pan between medium and medium high heat.
2) Season your chicken breast with a couple Tbsp of oil and the taco seasoning (if youíre using homemade seasoning, add some salt as well, if using store bought seasoning, donít add salt at this point)
3) Place the chicken on the hot grill pan and let them cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
4) Remove to a plate to cool slightly.
5) Arrange the tomatoes, onion and avocado on top of the bed of lettuce, season slightly with salt and pepper and set aside.
6) In a large measuring cup or just a bowl, add the lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper and whisk in the olive oil.
7) Drizzle the dressing all over the salad making sure you focus on the avocado.
8) Slice your chicken and place on top. Serve immediately!
Report a problem