Cook time25 minutes
For the filling:
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Small Onion, diced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 10 oz Can of Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 oz Box of Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed, squeezed out of any excess liquid
- 1 8 oz Block of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of Mayo
- 1/2 cup of Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese of your choice, I like mozzarella or good cheddar
- 1/4 cup of Freshly Grated Parm
- 1 tsp of Italian SeasoningFor additional ingredients:
- 1 lb of Pre-made Dinner rolls (unbaked) or 1lb of Biscuits (unbaked)
- 1/4 cup of Shredded Cheese of your choice, I like mozzarella or good cheddar
- 2 Cloves of Garlic minced and mixed with 2 tbsp of olive oil
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, line a large round pan or baking dish with parchment paper (ideally it should be around 12 inches in diameter) and place your dough all around the edges, then place a bowl or other small baking pan in the center (this is to ensure you'll have plenty of space to fill in the center with the filling) and bake for half the time your rolls need to bake for according to package instructions.
2) Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in the oil until softened, then add that cooked mixture to a large bowl along with the remaining ingredients for the filling ,mix together really well and set aside until the rolls are ready.
3) Remove the pan from the center of the partially baked rolls, pour the filling in the center, sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and brush the garlic oil all over the rolls and pop it back in for about 15 minutes or until the rolls are fully cooked and mixture is golden brown and bubbly.
Report a problem