Cook time20 minutes
- 4 Flatbreads, I use Greek flatbreads
- 2 cups or so of shredded cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/2 cup of Buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup of Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 tsp of Steak Seasoning
- 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella
- Light olive oil
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and place a wire rack over top.
2) Brush both sides of the flatbreads with a little oil, place them on your prepared baking sheet and set aside. In a bowl, toss the shredded meat with the buffalo sauce, scatter that on the flatbreads then top with a pinch of steak seasoning followed by both cheeses.
3) Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden-brown and crispy and then top with a little sour cream and chopped scallions when ready to serve!