Cook time45 minutes
- 4 Bone-In Skin-On Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 cup of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Sambal or Sirarcha
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced or grated
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, line a small baking dish or oven safe skillet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) in a small bowl, mix together the chili sauce, hot sauce, lime, garlic and olive oi, set aside.
3) Add the chicken skin side down to the baking dish, then season well with salt and pepper on the bottom side, spread half the sauce evenly over, flip it around (skin side up) season with salt and pepper and the remaining sauce.
3) Scatter some baby bell peppers and shallots around and bake for 45 minutes and serve over rice.
Report a problem