Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes About 2 Dozen
- 1 Ball of Pizza Dough
- Vegetable Oil, for frying
- For topping,
- Regular Granulated Sugar
- Confectioner Sugar
- Cinnamon Sugar, (half a cup of sugar with 1 Tbsp of cinnamon and mix)
1) Heat the oil in a deep fryer or large pot to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Cut the dough into strips and cut the strips into little squares.
3) Fry them in the hot oil until golden brown all around, about 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Drain on a paper towel lined plate and immediately dip into desired topping.
5) Serve right away for the best donuts you will ever have.
Report a problem