Cook time10 minutes
For the Kabobs:
- 2 lb of Sirloin Steak, cut into large chunks (all the same size)
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper, seeded and cut into large chunks (same size as the beef)
- 1 Red Onion, peeled and cut into large chunks (same size as the beef)
- 1/4 of a Pineapple, cut into large chunks (same size as the beef)For the marinade:
- 3 Tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp of Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Grated Ginger
- 1 Large Clove of Garlic, grated or finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
1) In a bowl, whisk everything together for the marinade, then toss the beef in it to make sure each piece is coated in it and set aside.
2) In whichever configuration you like, skewer the veggies, pineapple and beef on a bamboo skewer (if you’re grilling these on your outdoor grill, make sure to soak your skewers for a few hours in some water) watch the video to see how I like to skewer mine.
3) Allow the kabobs to rest at room temperature for about 25 minutes.
4) Grill them either on an outdoor grill or an indoor grill pan until cooked to your desired temperature.
Report a problem