Cook time10 minutes
- 1 lb of Ground Turkey
- 3 Scallions, chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Cilantro
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp of Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp of Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- ¼ lb of Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 Kaiser RollsFor the Toppings:
- Pico De Gallo Salsa
- Sour Cream
1) In a food processor, add the scallions, cilantro, jalapeno and garlic and ground until everything is finely chopped.
2) Add it to a bowl along with the ground turkey, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix together to combine.
3) Form into 4 patties and place them on a plate. Pop them in the fridge for about ½ an hour.
4) Preheat your outdoor grill or a grill pan over medium heat.
5) Brush the grill with some vegetable oil and cook the burgers for about 4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked though.
6) Top them with the cheese and topping of you choice.