Cook time20 minutes
- 4 Thinly Pounded Chicken Breast
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of All Purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp of Seasoning of Choice ( I like a garlic and herb here)
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup of Chicken Stock
- 1/3 cup of Dry White Wine
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Tbsp of chopped parsley
1) In one shallow bowl, add the flour and season with one Tbsp of the seasoning and some salt (only if the seasoning is salt free) then in a separate shallow bowl, whisk the eggs with some seasoning as well and set aside.
2) Add the oil and 2 Tbsp of butter to a large skillet (preferably one that can hold all the chicken comfortably or do this in 2 batches) preheat over medium heat until the butter melts and mixture begins to shimmer.
3) Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper, then dredge in the flour (shaking off any excess) , coat in the beaten eggs and add to the hot oil mixture, cook for about 3 minutes per side (depending on thickness) then remove and set aside.
4) Add the stock, lemon and wine, reduce by half, then add the chicken back in (and any juices collected at the bottom of the plate) along with one Tbsp of butter that has been coated in flour, cook for just a few minutes then sprinkle over some parsley and enjoy!
Report a problem