Cook time minutes
- 1 large head of green leaf lettuce, trimmed, washed and cut
- 1 large head of radicchio, trimmed, washed and cut
- 2 Belgian endive, trimmed, washed and cut
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp of Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) In a large salad bowl, toss together all the lettuces and set aside.
2) In a small bowl whisk together the Dijon mustard , balsamic vinegar and olive oil, whisk all together to combine, and season with salt and pepper.
3) When ready to serve, drizzle dressing over the salad greens and toss to coat.
Report a problem