Cook time minutes
- 4 Ripe Tomatoes, make sure they are ripe but not mushy, cut into wedges
- 1 Hass Avocado, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup of Sliced Red Onion
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Tsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) In a small bowl, add the lime juice, cilantro and olive oil, season lightly with salt and pepper, whisk to mix and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, add the avocado and tomatoes and season them with salt and pepper, add the dressing and gently mix everything to combine.
Report a problem