Cook time35 minutes
- 2 lb of Tomatoes, cut into large chunks
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
- 4 Slices of Stale Italian bread or ¼ of a baguette
- 1/2 cup of Grated Parm
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 tbsp of Fresh Parsley
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Oregano
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, add the tomatoes to a shallow baking dish, drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and pop it in the oven for 10 minutes.
2) To make the topping, add everything but the oil in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles fine crumbs, drizzle in the oil, pulse a couple more times to blend it in.
3) Sprinkle the topping on the partially cooked tomatoes, pop it back in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Report a problem