Cook time minutes
- 12 oz of Cheese Tortellini, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup of Marinated Artichoke Hearts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup of Kalamata Olives, pitted and chopped
- ½ cup of Marinated Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- ½ Small Red Onion, sliced into thin half moon slices
- 2 cups of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz of Bite Size Mozzarella, haled
- 4 oz of Thinly Sliced Prosciutto, chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- ¼ cup of Pesto, either store bought or homemade
- 4 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 to 3 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a large bowl, add the cooked tortellini, tomatoes, mozzarella, artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, red onion, olives and prosciutto and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together the pesto with the vinegar while slowly pouring in the oil.
3) Pour the dressing over the tortellini mixture and toss everything together well and season with a little salt and pepper to taste.
Eat immediately or cover it and store it in the fridge.
Report a problem