Cook time15 minutes
ServingsServes 3 to 4
- 12 oz of Cheese Tortellini
- 10 oz of Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- 1 small Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas, defrosted
- 1/4 cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a pot with water, add a pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
2) In a large skillet over medium heat, add the butter and oil, allow the butter to melt, add the onions and garlic along with a small pinch of salt and pepper and saute until the onions cook down a bit, about 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Add the spinach, place a lid on the skillet and allow them to wilt for a few minutes before stirring them, then cook uncovered for just a couple minutes, seasoning them with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4) Add the tortellini to boiling water and cook according to package instructions.
5) Add the peas and cream to the spinach mixture, cook for just a few minutes, add the cooked and drained tortellini along with the parmigiano, cook everything together for about a minute and serve!
Report a problem