Preparation1 hours 15 minutes
Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 4- 6
To make the tuna salad:
- 4 (5oz) cans of Tuna Packed in Water, drained
- 1/4 cup of Finely Diced Red Onion
- 1/4 cup of Finely Diced Celery
- 1/2 cup of Mayo
- 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Whole Grain Bread
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Lettuce of your choice
1) In a large bowl, mix together the tuna, celery and onion and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the mayo, mustard, vinegar, garlic, italian seasoning and salt and pepper, add it to the tuna mixture and toss to mix everything well.
3) Wrap the bowl with some plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge for about an hour or so to set a little.
4) When you’re ready to eat, pile this beauty on some whole grain bread layered with some juicy slices of tomatoes and crisp lettuce.
Report a problem