Cook time minutes
For the Steak:
- 8oz Flank Steak
- 1 Tbsp of Salt-Free Steak Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil, plus a little more
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Sprig of rosemary
- 1 Clove of Garlic, just smashed
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 3 cups of Baby Arugula
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 tsp of Lemon Juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh Shavings of Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Potatoes (I used Yukon gold for a lovely buttery flavor)
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of Freshly Minced Rosemary
- 1 tsp of Fresh Lemon Zest
- Coarse Salt and Black Pepper
- 1 Dozen Fresh Strawberries, washed and dried
- 1 cup of Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp of Vegetable Oil
1) To make the potatoes, preheat the oven to 425 degrees and pop a baking sheet in the oven to preheat as well.
2) Place the wedges of potatoes onto a microwave safe plate and microwave them for about 5 minutes or to cook them half way through.
3) Toss them with the oil and place them in one layer on the hot baking sheet.
4) Pop them in the oven and cook them until they are golden brown and crispy about 25 minutes, flip them over half way through.
Next, make the strawberries,
5) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
6) Fill a small pot with about an inch of water and bring to a simmer.
7) Place a small bowl over the pan with the simmering water but make sure the bottom of the bowl is not touching the simmering water.
8) Add the chocolate chips and the oil and let that melt slowly as you stir with a wooden spoon or heat-proof spatula.
9) Remove the bowl with the melted chocolate from the pan and start dipping in your strawberries.
10) Dip 2/3 of each strawberry into the chocolate and carefully shake off any excess. Place them on the parchment lined baking sheet. Allow them to set for 5 minutes at room temperature and then pop them in the fridge for 15 minutes to set completely.
On to the steak:
11) Preheat a grill pan over high heat.
12) Brush the steak with a little oil on both sides then sprinkle each side with salt and steak seasoning.
13) Grill the steak for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness and how you like your steak cooked)
14) In a shallow dish, mix together the vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary. Place the cooked steak in the marinade and allow it to sit for about 2 minutes on each side to soak up all those yummy flavors.
15) When ready to serve, slice on an angle (against the grain) spoon over leftover marinade, serve with the potato wedges and lightly dress some arugula with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and some shavings of parmesan cheese.
Report a problem