Cook time20 minutes
- 1 Ĺ lbs of Red Baby Potatoes, halved or quartered if they are very big
- 5 Slices of Bacon, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Small or Ĺ Medium Red Onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp of Chopped Chives
- 3 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 1 Tbsp of Grainy Mustard
- 1 tsp of Celery Salt
- 1 tsp of Paprika
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a pot with water and add in a good pinch of salt. Add the potatoes, bring the water to a boil and cook the potatoes for about 15 minutes or until tender but not mushy. Drain the potatoes and Place them in a single layer on a paper towel lined baking sheet to absorb the excess water as much as possible.
2) In a skillet, add the bacon and let it cook until crispy and all of itís fat is released. Remove the bacon from the pan and place it on a plate.
3) In the same skillet with the bacon drippings, add the onion and let it cook until golden brown.
4) Add the vinegar to the onion mixture along with the mustard and paprika and cook it all together stirring the whole time until it comes together.
5) Add the potatoes, cooked bacon, parsley, chives, celery salt, salt and pepper to a large bowl, add the dressing and toss everything together making sure not to mix it to the point where the potatoes have broken down.
Report a problem