Cook time0 minutes
- 3 cups of Fresh Watermelon
- 1/2 cup of Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup of Lime Juice
- 1/3 cup of Triple Sec
- 3 Tbsp (or to taste) of Simple Syrup or agave nectar
1) In a blender, add the watermelon and puree until smooth, strain through a fine sieve and set aside.
2) In the same blender, add the watermelon juice, lime, tequila, triple sec and simple syrup, blend for a second to combine.
3)Prep the rim of your glasses with lime and dip them in either salt or sugar, pour your margarita over ice and enjoy!