Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
ServingsServes 10 or more depending on serving size
- 1 Cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- 3 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1-1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 2 tsp of Vanilla paste or extract
- 4oz of White Chocolate, grated
- 1/4 cup of Milk
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 10” bundt pan with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
2) In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Add the eggs and whisk for about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
3) Mix in the sour cream and vanilla.
4) Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, grated chocolate and salt. Mix it while adding the milk in just to combine but do not over mix
5) Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top so it's even. Cook for about 50 minutes to 1 hour or until when a toothpick entered in the center comes out clean.
Let cool before serving.
Report a problem