Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes About 18 Bars
- ½ cup of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups of White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup of all Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup of Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup of Seedless Raspberry Jam
- ½ cup of Sliced Almonds
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, line a 9x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper and spray with non stick cooking spray, set aside.
2) In a small microwavable bowl, add the butter and 1 cup of the white chocolate chips, melt in the microwave for about 1 minute or until the mixture is smooth and melted.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until the mixture becomes light and pale in color. Add the melted butter and chocolate mixture and whisk tom combine.
4) Add in the flour and salt, mix to incorporate. Press 2/3 of this batter in the bottom of your prepared pan and bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
5) In a small saucepan, heat the jam until it's warm enough to be runny. Spread the jam over the cooked crust.
6) Add the remaining white chocolate chips to the remaining batter, drop spoonfuls of the batter on top of the jam, sprinkle over the almonds and pop it back into the oven to bake for about 25 minutes or until the edges are browned.
Let them cool completely before cutting into squares.
Report a problem