Cook time minutes
- 2 Large Carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 Large onion, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 Large Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 Parsnips, peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 8 cloves of Garlic, unpeeled
- 3 to 4 Tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Thyme, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 450.
2) In a large bowl, toss together all the ingredients and place in a single layer on a baking sheet, roast for about 1 hour or until the veggies are fully cooked and are golden brown. Make sure to toss them around every 20 minutes for even roasting.
Report a problem