Cook time minutes
- ¾ of a Cup of Unsalted Butter at Room Temperature
- 3 Eggs
- 2 ½ Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 2 ½ tsp of Baking Powder
- ½ tsp of Salt
- 1 ¾ Cup of Sugar
- 1 ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- ¼ Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 Cup of Whole Milk
- To top it use my Mocha Fudge Frosting.
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 by 13 baking pan with non stick cooking spray and line the bottom with parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, add the eggs, vanilla, sour cream and milk and mix until all the wet ingredients are well incorporated.
3) Add the flour, salt and baking powder and mix it just enough to incorporate the dry ingredients but don’t over mix.
4) Pour batter into the prepared pan and make sure to use your spatula to spread it evenly.
5) Bake it for 25 to 30 minutes and let it cool completely before frosting it.
6) Spread the mocha fudge frosting all over the top and let it set for about 10 minutes before serving.
Report a problem