Cook time40 minutes
- 1-1/2 lb of Boneless skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Tbsp of Zaatar
- 2 Sprigs of of Fresh Thyme
- 2 HUGE or 4 Cloves of Garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
2) In a small roasting pan, toss together the chicken, zaatar, thyme, garlic, lemon, oil and salt and pepper, then throw the lemon halves right in the pan with everything else.
3) Roast the chicken for about 45 minutes, then eat it nice and hot alongside some warm pita bread and a fresh tomato and cucumber salad (watch video to see how I like to serve it) .
Report a problem