Cook time10 minutes
- 2 Zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- 1-1/4 lb of Sirloin, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves of Garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 tbsp of Butter
- Juice of 1/2 of a Lemon
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley
1) In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil and when hot add half of the zucchini noodles, season with some salt and a pinch of granulated garlic and saute for just about a minute, remove to a plate and do the same with the the second batch of zucchini noodles.
2) In the same skillet, turn it to high heat, add another drizzle of oil, then working in batches, add some of the beef with a pinch of salt and cook just long enough to develop color, then once itís all cooked add it all back into the pan. Add the garlic, cook for a bit then add the butter, parsley and lemon.
3) Add in the cooked zoodles, toss it all together and serve!
Report a problem