Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
For the Sauce:
- 1/2 cup of Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3 Tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Tbsp of Grated Ginger
- 1 tsp of Red Chili Paste
- 2 Tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup of Hot Water
- 1 Tbsp of Honey
- 2 tsp of Sesame OilFor the Salad:
- 3 Zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- 4 Scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup of Roughly Chopped Peanuts
- Fresh Cilantro, roughly torn
1) In a food processor or blender, add all of the ingredients to make the sauce and blend until smooth, set aside or store it in a tightly sealed container in the fridge until you’re ready to use it.
2) In a large bowl, toss the spiralized zucchini with some of the dressing, then sprinkle with the nuts, scallions and cilantro and dig right in!
NOTE: This dressing gets better and better as it sits. My suggestion is to store the zucchini and dressing separate from each other so that the zucchini remain nice and crispy.
Report a problem