Cook time10 minutes
- 3/4 lb of Ground Beef
- 3/4 lb of Fresh Mexican Chorizo, casing removed
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 4 Scallions, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to tasteFor the mayo and toppings:
- 1/3 cup of Mayo
- 1 Clove of Garlic, grated
- Sliced Pickles
- Bibb Lettuce
- Toasted Kaiser Rolls
1) In a bowl, mix together the ground beef, chorizo, scallions, garlic, salt and pepper, form into 6 patties and set aside.
2) Preheat a grill pan over medium high heat (between medium and medium high) grill the burgers for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through, remove to a plate and allow them to rest for a few minutes.
3) To make the garlic mayo, stir together the mayo and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
4) To assemble the burgers, smear a little garlic mayo on the bottom half of the toasted roll, top with a piece or two of lettuce, followed by the burger and pickles, top with the top half of the toasted roll and dig in!
Report a problem