Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes About 4 Dozen
- 1 and ¾ of a Stick of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- ¾ of a cup of Brown Sugar
- ¾ of a cup of Regular Sugar
- 3 cups of Oats
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¾ of a tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 ¼ of a cup of All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups of Butterscotch chips
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Set aside.
3) In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and regular sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix for just a few seconds.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix together to combine but do not over mix,
5) Add the oats and butterscotch chips and using a spatula mix everything together.
6) Using a small ice cream scoop, drop the dough on to a non stick baking sheet, a couple inches apart.
7)Bake them for about 9 minutes or until the bottom are a light golden brown color. Allow to cool completely!